The Application Email (processcom.android.email)has stopped.....
lrando2

I know many people have posted about this same problem. And the common fix seems to be wiping the email out completely and resetting it up. I have done this before and it did work. And can restart my Verizon email with no problem.  However, I now have work email on my phone too.  It's a major hassle to get it reset. I can't do it myself.  I have to go to 1 specific person at work to have him redo it.  And he isn't always available. Is there any way I can get this working again without having to wipe the email accounts clean? I have tried deleting all the emails themselves so that if one of them caused the problem, this would fix it. But that didn't work either. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: The Application Email (processcom.android.email)has stopped.....
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi lrando2,

I feel you pain; It is a bit inconvenient to constantly contact a person at work to setup your work email. Your work email is usually setup with security features that require certain authentication information entered by your company's IT representative and only he/she has such information to complete setup.

AntonioC_VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes