The audio on my VZ Navigator stopped working about 3 days ago. Any help?
ragboat

The visual and maps seem to work just fine.  No audio either by speaker or Bluetooth.  The device is a Motorola Razr Maxx.  It was working fine a few days ago, now nothing.  Rebooting the phone doesn't help.  It is like the audio was turned off or down but I can't find any specific volume settings within Navigator.  All the other volume settings on the phone work fine.  Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: The audio on my VZ Navigator stopped working about 3 days ago. Any help?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having your phone talk while driving is a great way to be safe while on the go. Let's see where that voice went. As you had said all other volumes are working, this would be something in the app itself. While using VZ Nav, put in an address (just like you'd normally do) and adjust the volume once you start the navigation. Do you get a volume bar this way? If no change, let's clear out that app's data next. Follow this link, and be sure to do it for the VZ Nav app: http://vz.to/1IKy4mu

RussellM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: The audio on my VZ Navigator stopped working about 3 days ago. Any help?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having your phone talk while driving is a great way to be safe while on the go. Let's see where that voice went. As you had said all other volumes are working, this would be something in the app itself. While using VZ Nav, put in an address (just like you'd normally do) and adjust the volume once you start the navigation. Do you get a volume bar this way? If no change, let's clear out that app's data next. Follow this link, and be sure to do it for the VZ Nav app: http://vz.to/1IKy4mu

RussellM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: The audio on my VZ Navigator stopped working about 3 days ago.  Any help?
ragboat

Clearing out the data reset the App and the problem is fixed.  I had to reinitialize the app at first.  I was concerned that my saved favorites would be lost so I copied them by hand so I could recover them.  As it turns out, they were still there when I got done.  Thank you.

0 Likes