TracFone number ported to Verizon number busy signal
horrorkesh

I can call out, text out and receive texts but I am told when people call me all they get is a busy signal I have sat in chat with a techcoach for over an hour trying to figure it out but am recovering from a sickness so I passed out with the message "ok I'm checking on the port now" for nearly an extra half hour or so, I've tried removing checking the sim and putting it back in, I've checked call forwarding and do not disturb settings which I have never used and were not turned on, the port was supposed to be complete Monday at 12

0 Likes
Re: TracFone number ported to Verizon number busy signal
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, horrorkesh. Please try dialing to *73 and then pressing call/send. Then you should hear a tone. See if you're able to receive calls after that. If not, please reply to this message to proceed to support.- Henry

0 Likes
horrorkesh

so far I've confirmed that it's not the number port that should be complete Tracfone released the number back on the 4th Verizon finished porting the number on the 6th (after talking to the port I've done all the basic tech fixes that I've verified multiple times EG reseating the sim *73(beeps a few times then hangs up) HD voice (which I don't have) wifi calling which is on now, a tech got my sims signal strength had me power down my phone and send "signals" to it not to mention disconecting from wifi and reboot with just my data network multiple times and I've rebooted my phone more then I ever have since I owned the phone, ATM I'm trying to get hold of a pay as you go sim to put in an old phone so I have a way to test if anything is working because I really have no way of testing every fix (I've tested these with my mom's phone but I only have access to it or able to bug her to call me but rarely,  as of the "signals" attempt and they would not call me to test it)

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a valued customer, your concerns are our concerns too. A successful port process is very important and we'd like to help. Thank you for providing such detailed information.

Let's work to get this matter resolved. Have you received an airtime free text message from our Port Team confirming that the port has been completed? If needed, our Port Center Team can be reached directly by phone at 888-844-7095.

Please let us know if this helps. Thanks!-Robert C.

0 Likes
horrorkesh

I have talked with the port team they say the port was finished on Dec 6th

0 Likes