Transfer Upgrade Question
pen2guin3
Enthusiast - Level 2

On my Verizon account I have 1 smartphone (which is upgrade eligible/contract ending 2/15 and also the main account phone)  and 1 regular phone. The 1 regular phone has an upgrade that I want to transfer to the 1 smartphone (wanting to upgrade to the new HTC One m8). Couple questions:  Are there any cons in doing so...?   If I do transfer the upgrade to the 1 smartphone what does that do to my future upgrades on both phones..?  Finally - when transferring the upgrade does that extend my Verizon contract on my 1 smartphone another two years (meaning does that add 2 more years on top of my 2/15 contract ending date)...?  Thanks in advance.....

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Transfer Upgrade Question
gurase
Contributor - Level 2

If you transfer the upgrade to the smartphone, the basic phone would get a new 2 year contract and not be able to upgrade again at 2 year pricing until then. The contract end date and upgrade date on the smartphone would be unchanged.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Transfer Upgrade Question
gurase
Contributor - Level 2

If you transfer the upgrade to the smartphone, the basic phone would get a new 2 year contract and not be able to upgrade again at 2 year pricing until then. The contract end date and upgrade date on the smartphone would be unchanged.

0 Likes