Guidodom

How do I transfer calendar events from old phone to new phone

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Transfer data
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are the events saved to the phone only calendar (doesn't sync anywhere) or your Gmail account or another account?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you are using Google calendar, then sign in  with your Google account on the new phone and your events should sync, as well as your contacts and apps.

0 Likes
Guidodom

Calendar only

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want to assist you with options to transfer your calendar event from one phone to another phone, Guidodom. What is the phone model of the phone with the events currently, and what is the model of the phone to which you want to transfer those events?

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

For phone calendar only events, I would suggest checking the Play Store for an application capable of backing up the calendar and restoring it. You might have to try a couple to find which one works best for you.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes