Transfer "Primary Caregiver" status to another phone; GizmoGadget by LG
erichards2

Does anyone know how I can transfer the "primary caregiver" aka admin capabilities to a different phone/app user? Currently I can only make another phone the "secondary caregiver" aka user and need to switch it to another phone.

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Transfer "Primary Caregiver" status to another phone; GizmoGadget by LG
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

erichards2, this is a wonderful question. Have you tried uninstalling the Gizmohub application on the primary caregiver device and installing it on the other device that you want to be the primary?

HarleyE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: Transfer "Primary Caregiver" status to another phone; GizmoGadget by LG
Larrybird2004

I had the same problem. I tried deleting the app and reinstalling first on who I wanted as the new primary but that made no difference. I did a factory reset on the watch, deleted the app on both devices (the one that was primary and the one I wanted to be the new primary), reinstalled the app on the one I wanted to be the new primary, and then followed the directions to link the desired primary phone number to the watch. You lose the data the watch had on it, but it keeps the same number and you don't need help from Verizon support to do it. Here is a link to the reset process. http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-201101/

0 Likes