Tried changing my number and my phone is disconnected..?
hisabelle

My Samsung Galaxy Legend (prepaid on the $45 All You Need Plan) is not working after trying to change the number Monday night..I tried changing it by dialing a number and it said my request to change my number was successful and to hang up and dial *228 and chose option 1. I called right after and said my phone could not be activated or something like that due to it having to with something not being on a plan for 6 months..? I have tried multiple times to do reactivate it. I tried again this morning and it said it programmed successfully and I restarted it like it told me to. When I go into About Phone, it shows my new number but that my phone is disconnected.

I got a brand new card on that expired 10/23 and I just put on 500 MB of data that Monday night, right before I tried changing the number..

How do I reactivate my phone with my same card and data, like the automated machine told me could happen when I changed my number..

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Tried changing my number and my phone is disconnected..?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to help you hisabelle, having a working phone is very important. Please call Prepaid at 888-294-6804 to get assistance with the card you mentioned. If you want to activate the phone on a postpaid account, the phone needs to be compatible and 6 months of service with prepay completed.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Tried changing my number and my phone is disconnected..?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to help you hisabelle, having a working phone is very important. Please call Prepaid at 888-294-6804 to get assistance with the card you mentioned. If you want to activate the phone on a postpaid account, the phone needs to be compatible and 6 months of service with prepay completed.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes