Unable to make calls
Slammi
Enthusiast - Level 2

Suddenly my Note3 is unable to complete calls.  It just keeps dialing eventually ending call.  Any hints as to why this is happening??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Unable to make calls
Slammi
Enthusiast - Level 2

Finally fixed the problem...I don't know if sim cards go bad but I pulled

the one in my phone out for a few mins put it back it and now everything is

fine. Mind you the 1st time I tried this it didn't help.

On May 14, 2015 4:05 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

View solution in original post

0 Likes
TheNatural
Contributor - Level 1

Have you powered the phone off and taken out the SIM card and reinserted it? You can also put the phone in safe mode to rule out any issues with a 3rd party app although that's stretching it......

0 Likes
sabrina1994

Hey, I'm sabrina,.. And ive never used this site before, but I realllly need help, and I can't post BC I'm not "allowed" too on here or whatever , cuz I'm not the account holder lol but lastnight, all of our phones got shut off for about an hour, and ever since then I cannot call or text. I can get them, but I can't do anything.. I was wondering If you could help me?

0 Likes
sabrina1994

I have a droid maxx, and I have not the slightest clue how to take the back off.. But I've done everything, and I don't know what else to do 😕

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

If you are having issues with phones, calls, texts, and data, you should have the account owner contact Verizon customer support.

0 Likes
Slammi
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have called customer service they were unable to help me

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

In your case, things might be different than for the poster above which I was referring to.  Have you tried to remove the SIM and power down, reinsert and power on for a fresh data connection?

0 Likes
Slammi
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes I have tried that ....

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Slammi, that's definitely not what we like to hear. We want to ensure you have a working device at all times. Let's get to the bottom of this. I'd like to have you restart your device in safe mode and then after a few minutes, power it off and back on normally. To restart in safe mode, follow these steps:  http://vz.to/1QN3W0z . Leave the device in safe mode for at least 5 minutes before powering it off and back on normally. Once back on your normal home screen, try a phone call.

Keep us posted with the results.

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Slammi
Enthusiast - Level 2

Finally fixed the problem...I don't know if sim cards go bad but I pulled

the one in my phone out for a few mins put it back it and now everything is

fine. Mind you the 1st time I tried this it didn't help.

On May 14, 2015 4:05 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes