Unlock Samsung J3 from Verizon
dondillon006

Hi, I have meet the criteria to unlock my prepaid phone by the top-up value but I cannot find anyway to get the unlock code when I call *611 as explained in the policy document. I have listened to all the menus but none of them give an option for the unlock code. 

Can somebody tell me how to get this code please?

Thanks,

Don

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Unlock Samsung J3 from Verizon
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You may have to talk to an actual person when calling the prepaid customer service number at 1.888.294.6804.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
dondillon006

Thanks for your help I did get to speak with customer support and they were able to sort it out for me.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That sounds great, Don! We are happy to hear we we able to resolve the issue for you. We are only a click away for any question you may have. I also wanted to mention, you can benefit by signing up for our Verizon Up program. You can take advantage of discounts and prizes simply by paying your bill. You can learn more and also sign up by using the following link: m.vzw.com/m/UpSocial

Rachel_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes