Unlocked HTC 10
abni

Just curious if the HTC 10 unlocked version would work with Verizon if I were to buy it directly from HTC.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Unlocked HTC 10
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to be able to use your device abni. You can see if it will activate here: http://spr.ly/6585BWT65
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

The HTC website states the unlocked version is compatible with AT&T and T-Mobile networks. The HTC website ALSO sells a version which states is for Verizon.

Buy HTC 10 | HTC United States

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to be able to use your device abni. You can see if it will activate here: http://spr.ly/6585BWT65
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Forest829
Enthusiast - Level 1

Stop emailing me

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Forest829 wrote:

Stop emailing me

If you're wanting to stop receiving e-mail notices of posts from the VzW forum, you'll have to change the settings on your account yourself.  Using the desktop version of the forum:  at the top of the screen, click the drop-down next to your user name and click Preferences.  Change the e-mail notifications to Off to your liking, then click Save at the bottom of the screen.

There's also a notification at the bottom of the e-mails you're receiving stating that if you want to stop the e-mails or change their frequency, to click the link provided.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Forest829 wrote:

Stop emailing me

Forest829

You need to sign into your community profile and change your communication settings to stop any email notifications of new forum posts.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Ninja'd!

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I also see you might have had the same quoting problem as me. I managed to catch it when I switched to the html text editor before posting my response.

0 Likes
radgatt
Contributor - Level 2

Do you guys plan on allowing us to use the unlocked HTC 10 on Verizon? The unlocked HTC 10 has all of the network bands required to work on Verizon. This would make me a very happy customer.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

radgatt wrote:

Do you guys plan on allowing us to use the unlocked HTC 10 on Verizon? The unlocked HTC 10 has all of the network bands required to work on Verizon. This would make me a very happy customer.

Since HTC has 2 options for the device on their network would lead me to believe they are not the same device, possibly different radios/bands/frequencies on the 2 different models. Otherwise, why not simply sell 1 device and state that it is compatible with  the AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon networks.

The unlocked version being sold on HTC specifically states it is compatible with AT&T and T-Mobile networks. Since it does not state it is compatible with the Verizon network, it may possibly not be compatible. Possibly it does not include the CDMA radio/bands available on the Verizon model?

Whether or not Verizon "allows" its use on its network may not be a factor if it is not compatible. Verizon is obviously "allowing" the device on its network. You may have to opt for the Verizon version, though.

0 Likes