Unlokced HTC 10 IMEI' being added to Verizon database?
awareunlikeu

i have an Unlocked HTC 10 waiting for me at my office for Monday. I want to know if I can use it with my Verizon service? There have been talks on the Internet that Verizon has not added the Unlokced IMEI numbers for the unlokced versions direct from HTC to Verizon's database so they will work? The Unlokced HTC 10 has all the appropriate band support for CDMA 3G and LTE, so there is no reason this shouldnt work like a Nexus 6p or a Moto Pure edition? Is HTC not providing the IMEI's or is Verizon blokcing them?  does anyone at Verizon CS see any info when we will be able to use our unlocked HTC 10's with our Verizon network? I am planning on switching to AT&T if I cannot get this resolved and have my what should be fully functional phone on my Verizon account, then I will be forced to leave for good.. I really hope it does not come to that.. Any info/ hope would be very appreciated and would make me, a very loyal customer for the past 8 years to Verizon fell much better about staying and maybe waiting a few days for the IMEI's to be added for the Unlokced HTC 10's.  Thanks for your time

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Unlokced HTC 10 IMEI' being added to Verizon database?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you confirmed the IMEI numbers are not in the database?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Unlokced HTC 10 IMEI' being added to Verizon database?
Tidbits
Legend

You are not going to find much help here. You will get often the same type of people on XDA. 611, and escalate up or FCC is your best option.

0 Likes