Unwanted NFL Mobile Subscription
WILGAR57

last year i bought the game pass to NFL Mobile for $100, and was recently charged yet again without renewing the service. if the service is a subscription i cant find any way to cancel it, and i would hope that i could be refunded as $100 is a lot of money to lose without wanting what it was used for. Thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Unwanted NFL Mobile Subscription
deloused
Master - Level 3

If you bought the game pass through the Google Play store you can cancel the subscription using the instructions here-

Cancel or change a subscription on Google Play - Android - Google Play Help

You can get a refund from the NFL for subscriptions that are cancelled within 14 days of the auto renewal date-

https://digitalcare.nfl.com/hc/en-us/articles/223175648-Cancellation-Refunds

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Making sure you're able to cancel a subscription you no longer need is important, so I understand how you feel, WILGAR57. We're happy to help figure a way to cancel this subscription. 

How did you purchase the game pass to NFL Mobile? Where were you billed for the renewal of this subscription? 

John_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
WILGAR57

I purchased the game pass through the NFL Mobile app that was installed on my phone by default when i got it (Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge). I was charged directly through my debit card.

0 Likes
WILGAR57

i followed the instructions to get a refund through the NFL site, and it says that I'm not eligible to receive a refund as per the terms and conditions, which isn't true. I will call them to see what the problem is.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

WILGAR57, as an alternative I did find the email address of support@nfldigitalcare.zendesk.com on the Google Play App here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gotv.nflgamecenter.us.lite
Emailing that company can lead to your refund.

David_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes