Updated software installed screen wont stop popping up continuously
Useedimple89
Enthusiast - Level 1

I installed the latest updated software for my ZTE BLADE and a window keeps popping up telling me that my updated software has offically been installed and updated. If its done andl finished then why does it continuously keep popping up onto the screen of my phone? It's just getting quite annoying at this point now since it first said it was done and finished literally like 3-4 days ago and I would just like it to go away now.  Please help!  Thank you!

Labels (1)
Re: Updated software installed screen wont stop popping up continuously
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Useedimple89, I can understand how frustrating it can be for an alert to keep popping up on your phone when you're trying to use it. The Blade isn't a Verizon phone unfortunately, and we don't have any troubleshooting resources for this issue. You can reach out to the manufacturer at (877) 817-1759 for assistance. 

JosephT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: Updated software installed screen wont stop popping up continuously
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

Have you cleared the cached data from internal storage of the phone? Also see if you could clear the cache partition on your phone. I am not familiar with your phone but it sounds like something in your phone did not clear after the update. Is your phone using the battery up more then usual?

See if this page can help

Support Home Page

0 Likes