VERIZON Asus ZenPad Z10 Software Update
DSTRO22
Enthusiast - Level 1

HEY WHATS THE DEAL

ASUS

Why does the Z8 get the update yet the WIFI version of the update has been pushed out and the nothing for the z10....

and to have security from September 2016 when its June 2017 is beyond unacceptable on Verizon and ASUS!!!

Labels (1)
Re: VERIZON Asus ZenPad Z10 Software Update
HEABRO63
Enthusiast - Level 1

You are completely right! I want to update to nougat but can't because Zen 10 update has not been released. It is aggravating especially when we do pay good money for these devices, we just want to be kept up to date with the latest updates.

pherson
Champion - Level 1

Good money?! This is a cheap tablet. It's surprising it would get all updates.

0 Likes
DSTRO22
Enthusiast - Level 1

Agree this is a bargain tablet and the expectation of updates is not what i expected at all, but the expectation of security patches is different, in addition to the smaller model z8 receiving a major update that this tablet can handle given that there wifi version of it has it as well. THis is def not on Verizon as i have done all the research and all things lead to ASUS for the delay https://www.asus.com/zentalk/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=39&filter=typeid&typeid=651

0 Likes
SKITTELL

I'm still waiting for my ZenPad Z10 update too. While I understand that the delay is likely with Asus, I pay Verizon for the device and my service. I expect Verizon to push Asus for this update.

0 Likes