VERIZON & HTC LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS
BigKahuna

VERIZON & HTC needs to come up with updates for voice dialing through bluetooth "HANDS FREE" and a flash player for websites.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: VERIZON & HTC LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS
ksxox10
Contributor - Level 2

BigKahuna wrote:

VERIZON & HTC needs to come up with updates for voice dialing through bluetooth "HANDS FREE" and a flash player for websites.

I think BigKahuna means it.

0 Likes
axel_2078
Contributor - Level 2

Hahahaha. When I first saw that comment, the first thing that came to mind was "Can you hear me now?" :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
truelove79
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yeah, bold and red.  The only thing he's missing is all caps.

0 Likes
fezzik
Contributor - Level 3

You are complaining to the wrong people.  Voice dialing through bluetooth is a Google issue not HTC, Not Motorola and certainly not Verizon.   Flash is not a Verizon problem, not and HTC or Motorola problem, Not even a Google problem, it is actually an Adobe problem.  Flash for Android has been in the works for a little over 2 years now.  This time it may actually happen.  They have actually shown phones with Flash working.  the Bluetooth thing I don't know it has been complained about for ever and no one addresses it.  i don't know if T-mobile customers complained much about it and I don't know if Sprint customers complained about it much either.  Neither carrier is very large and they didn't sell just a whole lot of Android phones.  Not when you think about Verizon and AT&T coming on board.  Maybe between the two of us we can influence that change.  Though supposedly part of that issue is the sheer number of Bluetooth devices and ways they interface that the scope of coming up with a solution would require some kind of programming marvel.  I don't get it cause it works on most other phones.  Perhaps it is a matter of the choice of Bluetooth protocol. 

0 Likes
BigKahuna

True, I might not be complaining to the right people, but they are the people who released the phone. If they get enough complaints regarding the issues, they might address it faster. Right ? :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
fezzik
Contributor - Level 3

If anyone read these forums.  Really these complaints would be more effective if they were directed to Google and Adobe.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Complaining here is a waste of time.  This board is just a bunch of Verizon customers trying to help each other with advice and tips, etc.

0 Likes