VOICE MAIL MESSAGE SET-UP
delfina666

How do I change my answering voice mail message?  i.e.  "Hi, you have reached...  "

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: VOICE MAIL MESSAGE SET-UP
AZSALUKI
Legend

call you voicemail...like you would to retrive a message. one of the options is to change your greeting.

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

delfina666 wrote:

How do I change my answering voice mail message?  i.e.  "Hi, you have reached...  "

Dial *86 + send

Enter in your password

Press 4 (personal options)

press 3 (greetings)

press 1 (personal greeting)

press 2 to use your name or press 3 to use a personal greeting

0 Likes
kingbarry

Your not the great one ... it doesnt work  press 1 goes right to re recording a new greeting and if your happy with ... press # how do we apply the "Default" greeting ?? Hi you have reached ..."

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Dial *86, send

Enter your password

press 4 (personal options)

press 3 (greetings)

press 1 (personal greeting)

press 1 to use your phone number in standard outgoing message

press 2 to use your name in standard outgoing message

press 3 to record a personal greeting

press * to re-record your greeting

press # to save

0 Likes
kingbarry

I don't get the options 1,2,3, after you finish pressing 1 (personal greeting) all I get is the chance to re-record my greeting and then save it if I like it ! Any other ideas ?

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

I just went to my Voice Mail and have been able to replicate the steps twice.  First, I have to get through my saved messages.  Once the system takes me back to the main menu, it starts giving me all the options, just as outlined earlier (i.e., press 4 for personal options, etc etc).

Not sure why you aren't getting those options under 'personal greeting'.  BUT, if you are getting a chance to re-record your greeting and then save it, isn't that what you are wanting to do?

Sorry, just re-read your posts.  Apparently you want to be able to choose the standard greeting where it gives out your phone number, rather than using your own recorded greeting?

Maybe this will help:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/landingpages/voicemail.jsp?market=All

0 Likes
Thank you, you have successfully authenticated. A Verizon...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thank you, you have successfully authenticated. A Verizon agent will message you shortly.
0 Likes