VOICE MAIL
SUSPAF30

WHEN SOMEONE LEAVES A MESSAGE ON MY VOICEMAIL AND I GO TO LISTEN IT GOES THROUGH ALL THIS WITH THE TIME AND THE PHONE NUMBER THAT IT CAME FROM.  IT TAKES FOREVER TO GET TO THE MESSAGE

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: VOICE MAIL
jav6
Champion - Level 3

What make/model phone do you have?  It could be there is an admin option (envelope options) set in your voicemail that gives you the header info prior to the message.  There also may be a key you can press to cut short that header info and skip directly to the message.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I LOVE hearing the envelope information when I get a voicemail. If I recognize the number or not I can determine if I want to listen to it at that time. I can also delete the message without listening to it if I recognize the number as a spammer.

You can turn off the envelope information in the administration settings. I would suggest looking up the specific voicemail instructions for your voicemail type and region.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to customize your voicemail is important, SUSPAF30. You can remove the envelope information by changing your voicemail settings for the message review options. You can find specific options based on the state you live in here, http://spr.ly/6583DKIeP.

DanielleR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes