Re: Verizon Nexus 6 straight answer
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Use a third party launcher on the Note 3. It was the only way I could use a Galaxy S4.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
bufedad
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yep, Verizon refusing to sell the phone with the experience you want.... download a launcher and pretend.

I mean, it's not like lollipop has improvements that make the entire phone experience better and faster than previous versions.

0 Likes
creator
Contributor - Level 2

How about art instead of dalvix?

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

It's not all that... They made the change because of oracles lawsuit and didn't want any further litigation. They neither win nor loss that one so in order to not risk any more lawsuits they changed it.

Due to this change there's a trade off. Slightly faster speeds for storage space. A 1.5GB game will be in some cases 1.9-2.5GB in size depending how it was written.

0 Likes
BigLefty24
Enthusiast - Level 3

Between the lack of information on the Note Edge and the Nexus 6, I wonder just how many customers Verizon has lost over the past few weeks to other carriers?  A simple release with an expected release timeframe would do wonders.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

I think they will gain more than they lose. The Nexus may seem like it is going to be a hot seller, but traditionally they don't sell well. This device will be no different. The shortage is due to supply and not demand.

Jonathanwburt
Enthusiast - Level 3

I talked to Verizon Sales Chat Support They said 2-26-15 Smiley Happy hope they were right

0 Likes
reb0957
Contributor - Level 1

By the time Verizon releases the Nexus 6, you should be about 6 weeks out before they release the S6. My Note 2 is just a 5.5" screen. The slow release of this phone really had me leaning towards the Turbo. The only reason I haven't pulled the trigger is because that is what Verizon really wants me to do. I would only be giving up .2 of an inch.

Also to come out this year are the HTC Hima, rumored Droid turbo on Nexus frame ( I hope this comes out) and the LG curved phone shone at CES.

Verizon really needs another phablet option. Sammy just doesn't do it for me anymore. I no longer believe all of Verizon's QA line of bull. Put the phone on the system. And while I understand they are a business and are trying to maximize profit they would probably make more by appealing to the customer then branding every phone they sell and save money in the process. 

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Purchase the phone from Motorola or the Play Store and activate it yourself.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
milidad
Contributor - Level 1

And lie to Verizon to get a nano Sim. Then lie to Verizon to get it

activated. Then pray they support it when you have issues.

0 Likes