Verizon, No Nexus 5? Your Hubris will lead to your eventual decline in market share.
Hoodrn
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've had it. I see you posted record profits yet again, but are you really listening to what your customers think about you as a company? In many area's your service reigns supreme, so many stay with you despite hating your corporate behavior and attitude towards your customers. Most Verizon customers I know are looking for a reason to leave, after 10 years you just gave me mine. Fortunately I live in California where the current build out by Sprint, T-mobile and At&t gives me many options, FINALLY!. While you set back and enjoy your current market share, continue to ignore your customers wishes and your high cost at you and your shareholders peril.

Labels (1)
Re: Verizon, No Nexus 5? Your Hubris will lead to your eventual decline in market share.
SamFasc2010
Enthusiast - Level 2

Agreed.  I'm leaving once my contract is up.  Bad enough my Galaxy "Nexus" is two updates behind, no support for LTE Nexus 7, now this.  So much for putting the customers desires first....