Verizon Up Starbucks reward not working
kjones44230
Enthusiast - Level 2

I tried to redeem the Free Beverage from Starbucks reward today. I followed the directions and put the code in several ways and it said it was invalid. I tried chatting and messaging CS and they said I had to call. I can't call because I'm disabled and my phone doesn't work well inside the house. I can't get outside to call. I can't rely on anyone to do this for me. I got no help and no reward. That's pretty sad. All they need to do is tell them to fix the reward. Nope, they can't even do that. This is pretty sad that they can't give away a coffee for all the thousands of dollars we spend a year. 

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon Up Starbucks reward not working
Tatertot1914
Enthusiast - Level 1

So I was having the same problem. I finally got mine to work after many trial and errors. So I don't know if any of this makes a difference but I have an android and I also already have an account through Starbucks. And already have the app on my phone. But here's what worked for me.. make sure you don't have spotty internet also or that messes with it. 

So first Uninstall the Starbucks app. Then open your Verizon up rewards and get to the page where the use now tab is at. FIRST click copy code and it will highlight the words copy code in blue Then click the use now button and it will take you straight to the Starbucks app to install it. Click install and then open. Sign into your account and a box pops up that your reward will show up in your account. Give it a few hours and then check back and it should be there.  A lot of messing around but this worked for me. I Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

Eva6
Enthusiast - Level 1

Chatting with them doesn't work either unfortunately.  

mike22050
Enthusiast - Level 1

It’s not working for me keeps saying offer can not be validated oh well I should have just done the donate option like I usually do 😅

irisnyc
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yeah, I'm having the same problem (tried many times on phone and on two different browsers on desktop).  The "improvements" they made to Verizon Up are bogus.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are concerned to hear you are having trouble with your Verizon Up Rewards and redeeming a reward. If you are still having issues taking advantage of an award you have been given, please contact our Verizon Up Rewards care team at 866-895-5579. Thank you. 

*Joshua

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would be happy to assist you with your concern. Please private message us for further assistance.   *Mabell

0 Likes
SaltyS21U_User
Contributor - Level 3

@kjones44230 

Yes, Welcome to VERIZON CUSTOMER SUPPORT.... VERIZON AND ALL SUPPORT, 💯% COMPLETE JOKE!!

Just saying, everyone in America has the right to voice their opinions, and I will exercise my rights.

Salty... Oh, yes I am!!
kjones44230
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've tried many times and no one will help without me calling.

0 Likes
kjones44230
Enthusiast - Level 2

@vzw_customer_support I guess you didn't understand tha part that says I can't call? I'm disabled and my phone doesn't work inside my house.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, Mike! Thank you  so much for bringing this to our attention, and no worries. Our customer service for Verizon Up can assist you with your Starbucks reward. Please contact them directly at 1-866-895-5579 Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm & Sat - Sun 8am - 6pm EST. Thank you so much for being a part of our family. We appreciate you!  

*Ana

0 Likes