Re: Verizon Up Starbucks reward not working
Tatertot1914
Enthusiast - Level 1

So I was having the same problem. I finally got mine to work after many trial and errors. So I don't know if any of this makes a difference but I have an android and I also already have an account through Starbucks. And already have the app on my phone. But here's what worked for me.. make sure you don't have spotty internet also or that messes with it. 

So first Uninstall the Starbucks app. Then open your Verizon up rewards and get to the page where the use now tab is at. FIRST click copy code and it will highlight the words copy code in blue Then click the use now button and it will take you straight to the Starbucks app to install it. Click install and then open. Sign into your account and a box pops up that your reward will show up in your account. Give it a few hours and then check back and it should be there.  A lot of messing around but this worked for me. I Hope this helps!

Dancersl

I was having the same problem, even when I called Verizon Up at that number they said they couldn't helped, so I went on the web browser on my phone and logged in that way and when I went to push the "use now" it took me to Starbucks and added the points. It is almost like the app didn't allow it. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would be happy to assist you with your concern. Please private message us for further assistance.   *Mabell

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello,SaltyS21U_User. We want to ensure you receive the help you need to resolve this issue. We are sending you a Private Note to assist you further.

*Cassie

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Please private message us for further assistance. We would b3e happy to check for other options.  *Mabell

0 Likes
BethCat1

I have had the same problem for a week. I have tried to access the reward on both my phone and laptop. The gift cards offered before worked a lot better.

0 Likes
shanta3380
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you. This worked.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to be sure that this concern is addressed and resolved, BethCat1. Please reach out to our Verizon Up Support Team at (866)-895-5579. Their hours of operation are Mon-Fri8:00AM - 8:00PM ET and Sat-Sun8:00AM - 6:00PM ET.

-Marshall

0 Likes
kjones44230
Enthusiast - Level 2

I will try that. Thanks.

0 Likes
kjones44230
Enthusiast - Level 2

@Tatertot1914 I tried that and it worked! Thanks for responding to this.