Verizon issues
davcafe1

I recently purchase a new Samsung A 51 within approx. 2 weeks my charging port failed. I notified customer service and they sent me a new replacement. Then within a few weeks that phone stopped functioning. After speaking with Verizon tech and they could not figure it out they called Samsung tech and we did a 3way call  after an hour and a half of trying to find a solution they determined the phone had crashed and would replace it.  They sent me a certified (like) new phone. Seriously I just bought a new phone and after 2 failed  now I am being rewarded with a used phone. I barely had a chance to use my new phone that is ridiculous , I am paying my first payments for a new A51 it is a new model and apparently still has glitches and I am the test dummy and now am paying full price for a repaired used phone. After 20 years of being a Verizon customer this is how they resolve an issue.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

davcafe1

This 20-year relationship is important to us. Our goal is to provide you with a properly working phone. As a reflection of our commitment to you, you have 14 days to return or exchange your device for any reason. Thereafter, the first 14 days, your device is then covered under the one-year manufacturer warranty. We will provide you with a phone replacement within 1-2 business days under this coverage. However, you also have the option of having your device repaired by the manufacturer which can take up to 6 weeks and leave you without a device to use. We hope that this explanation is helpful to you. 

LasinaJ_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Verizon issues
davcafe1

No not resolved to my satisfaction. I purchased a new phone . I hardly  had time to use it. After the  second one had issues. I was sent a used phone. I find that bad business. This all occurred before I made my first  payment. If you want to reduce my cost to the value of a pre-owned phone thats fair  or just send me what I  am paying for a new replacement . After 2 defective phones in under one month of purchase had this happened where I work a new product would be given without a question to insure customer satisfaction and continue to have a relationship with a long term customer. 

Thank you

0 Likes