Verizon not to carry new Moto G 3?, Verizon not to carry new Moto G 3?
Johnboi
Enthusiast - Level 2

Using Moto G 1st generation with $45 Allset plan. Happy with both.

but I see no indication that Verizon will offer the upgraded Moto G 3.

Only option seems to be to switch carriers.

Is this correct?

Labels (1)
Re: Verizon not to carry new Moto G 3?, Verizon not to carry new Moto G 3?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Maybe. Maybe not. If they don't, you can consider purchasing the Moto X 2015 Pure Edition and using it on your prepaid plan.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Eyeraight,

We do not want to see you go. I know the possibilities of new devices being released is exciting. Unfortunately, we do not have any information currently regarding if/when the Moto G 3 will be released. You can stay up to date here for all information. http://vz.to/1AKgGeE

LindseyT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Johnboi
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ordered unlocked phone online. Local ATT will put in a simm card for free and It will run on their prepaid plan. $45 a month, 1.5 gig data with a one month carry over. Perfect for me.

For the money I would put it up against any phone, and 16 months use of the Gen 1 edition backs this up.

Not unhappy with Verizon at all, but I do consider their decision not to carry the 3 somewhat short sighted.

Thanks for the input.