Verizon takes advantage of the elderly
Zylin2112
Enthusiast - Level 3

Verizon all of a sudden demands I text and refuses to talk to me.  I'm old with arthritis and texting for over 2 hours I can not do but Verizon refuses to service the two brand new phones I bought couple days ago.  Over $2000 in phones and they will not talk to me.  I had a manager via text tell me they refuse to talk to me or to call me.  This is after the store completely broke up my account.  I'm locked out of the app and the web. 
Returning both phones and going to AT&T where I can speak with someone.  And don't even start with social media.  Social media is not the way to conduct business.
Don buy anything from Verizon.  They take the money and then wont support anything they sold you.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon takes advantage of the elderly
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

This is a peer to peer public community forum and not a direct link to Customer Service. If you have an immediate issue, you can call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or *611 from your phone. 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon takes advantage of the elderly
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Please know we would never take advantage of anyone, we sincerely apologize to you for the treatment you received when seeking assistance.  This is not the Verizon way, we are here for you and want to help in any way we can with setting up your devices.  Can you please send us a Private Message, so we can assist?  *Lisa

0 Likes