Verizon website
chopper147
Enthusiast - Level 1

is it me or is the Verizon website terrible to deal with. I can never seem to find what i'm looking for on it. And when I do find it , it's after looking for 20 minutes!!! I am very adept with computer programs etc.. so this must be an issue for plenty of people out there

Labels (1)
Re: Verizon website
HawaiiBKC
Contributor - Level 1

Possibly just you. Depending on what you're really looking for on the site.

Don't really see how computer programs, and a website can relate here.

but,

If you could be a little more specific on what you were looking for maybe we can help!

0 Likes
chopper147
Enthusiast - Level 1

Today mobile hot spot....find it after much searching.....my point about computer Programs is i am no slouch with computers. I thought that was self explanatory

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

0 Likes
habeebee27
Enthusiast - Level 2

Also, if it is a verizon tower, your phone might not be recognizing it. Especially if you've traveled to visit your son. Try dialing *228 from your cell phone and choose option 2. That'll make sure your phone is hitting nearby towers.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You may have posted to the wrong thread; it doesn't seem to 'fit' here.

And you don't want to dial *228 option 2 if you have a 4G LTE phone; the Preferred Roaming List is managed by the SIM card.

0 Likes
meleuaine
Enthusiast - Level 1

I think VERIZON NEEDS TO UPDATE THEIR WEBSITE. IT IS TERRIBLE. IT IS NOT AT ALL USER FRIENDLY. I FOUND IT HORRIBLE TO NAVIGATE THROUGH.  I RECEIVED ON MY ACCOUNT A NOTIFICATION AND IT WOULDN'T EVEN LET ME READ THE WHOLE MESSAGE BEFORE IT DISAPPEARED. VERIZON NEEDS TO FIX THEIR WEBSITE OR UPDATE IT OR SOMETHING BECAUSE IT IS TERRIBLE.  ALSO, WHY CAN'T WE EMAIL CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR AN EMAILED RESPONSE. YOU DON'T HAVE SOMEONE AVAILABLE TO CHAT 24-7? PLEASE FIX ASAP OR YOUR GOING TO LOSE A CUSTOMER AND I AM NOT GOING TO RECOMMEND TO ANY OF MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY.  WE LEFT T-MOBILE AFTER 10 YEARS OF SERVICE BECAUSE OF YOUR COVERAGE AND DROPPED CALLS AREA AND NOW I AM SERIOUS CONTEMPLATING OF GOING BACK!!!! SO I AGREE WITH ANYONE WHO HAS COMPLAINTS OF YOUR WEBSITE!!!!! NEED TO FIX ASAP AND MAKE USER FRIENDLY.  YOU HAVE TO BE A COMPUTER GENIUS AND SEARCH FOREVER AND COME FROM TOPIC TO TOPIC. AND EVEN REGISTERING TO POST ON THIS STUPID FORUM. JUST FIX AND UPDATE.

djmok
Enthusiast - Level 2

@Chopper147 - just going to point out one REALLY nice feature on the Verizon website that may help you next time.  See that "Search" area in the top right?  Try typing in "Mobile Hot" or even "Hotsp" and like magic it acts like a Google Search and drops down with information that has that in it.  Hopefully this will help you in further navigational issues you may have with the Verizon Website, as I know that little search bar has saved me tons of time.

@meleuaine - Why must you type in all caps?  That, to me, is concidered yelling and I didn't make you mad, don't think Chopper147 made you mad either.  And I know I am not blind, just take a minute or two to look at the site and the search bar....might help ya

0 Likes
feistc
Enthusiast - Level 1

Agreed that the site navigation is terrible.  When is the last time it was refreshed?  I tried going to online chat and it says everyone is busy, so try again later.  It should let you still click it and wait for a free representative.  Also, trying to get to the forums after viewing my account never works in firefox or internet explore.  So I had to find a link to here on google, then create a separate "community" account.

0 Likes