Verizon, you are ridiculous with the Note 4 5.1.1
ellimor
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have said it many times. I am disgusted at the terrible customer service we Note 4 users have received. I don't want to hear about the finger pointing from Samsung to Verizon and Verizon to Samsung. Bottom line is this. You are treating us like mushrooms. In the dark and feeding us sh.......well, you get the idea. Sprint. AT&T, and T-Mobile, your competitors, have released 5.1.1. These are the companies that you are competing against for our money. And you sit there and give us horrible and pointless answers if any at all. I am willing to bet that if the "higher ups" in your company wanted the latest update to 5.1.1, that it would be done without hesitation. So the question is this, how little do you actually care about your Note 4 customers? How much more time do we have to wait to get our Note 4's working better by the simple release of this update? I think I speak for most other Note 4 owners that we are highly disappointed in your ridiculous and disgusting treatment of us. You claim that you are the number 1 in the business. You claim that you have the most coverage and the best service and blah blah blah.......all I hear is "Come, buy the next phone and you"ll have the latest software".......and to add insult to injury, allegedly Marshmallow 6.0 is hitting the Note 4's in Hungary. Really?!?!? I am looking to leave your company as soon as all my contracts , 6 lines, are up. I realize that it probably won't effect you at all, but like you say to us in your actions, I don't care.

Labels (1)
Re: Verizon, you are ridiculous with the Note 4 5.1.1
mama23dogs
Legend

THis is a customer to customer forum, not Verizon

I Have a Note 4, running 5.1.1 for a few weeks already works great.  Marshmallow has not been released in the US for most phones that will eventually get it.

ITs unavoidable if you have a carrier branded phone.

FYI - non branded Nexus 6 has to side load Marshmallow, it is not automatically downloading.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon, you are ridiculous with the Note 4 5.1.1
diomark
Enthusiast - Level 2

I bought the Note 4 over other phones for one reason - the Gear VR - it worked great while under kitkat, very cool experience. Since 5.0? Overheating within 5 minutes. Unusable:( Oculus found the issue (graphic driver from qualcomm)  - and the fix is packaged in 5.1.1.. which has been in-progress, for what, like 6 months now?

VERY unhappy, and very close to switching to google fi.

-mark