Verizon: you're working on this MMS problem?
fbcpraise

I use MMS to contact everyone in groups I lead.  This worked fine until the last update.  You're NOT trying to tell me that I have to tell all my people to turn their WiFi off to get my messages, are you?  That will never happen.  I don't know who is responsible here, Google or Verizon, but I really need this ability.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon: you're working on this MMS problem?
nrjohnson92
Enthusiast - Level 3

You might want to include your device make / model so Verizon knows which update you're referring to.

0 Likes
fbcpraise

I have Galaxy S5, but I have seen people with many makes/models referring to this problem, so I figure they know about it.

0 Likes
tbo27
Master - Level 2

Well vzw will have you use cell data for mms . Blame it on Google tho

0 Likes
Re: Verizon:  you're working on this MMS problem?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

fbcpraise,

Sorry to hear about the trouble with group messages. Are you having trouble sending the messages, receiving or both? Are you using the preinstalled messages app, message or a 3rd party application? Do you (or they) receive any kind of error message? Do you have any trouble sending picture messages or loading webpages?

BrianP_VZW
Follow Us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
fbcpraise

My son and I both have the Galaxy S5.  I seem to be able to receive pictures and group messages with the Samsung messaging app.  But when I send to a small group, some go through and some don't.  When I use my 3rd party app to send to a large group (50 people) some go through and some don't.

My son receives NO group messages; where the message should appear is the word "downloading."  It never downloads.  Same for pictures:  no pic, just the word "downloading."  I told him to turn off his wifi and reboot.  No success.

I had a group member drive 30 minutes to show up to an event that we had canceled because he isn't getting my messages.  This had never happened before the last update.

Thanks for your help.

0 Likes
fbcpraise

BrianP_VZW, any answers for me?  I haven't heard back from you.  Problem persists.

0 Likes