Virus
gdewitt105

I just recently updated the security update from Verizon in my droid turbo. Now, sometimes when I go on to chrome it goes directly to a Facebook contest and my phone vibrates a bunch of times. Was this update just a virus not send out by Verizon or Motorol?  Cause I don't even have a Facebook account.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Virus
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

gdewitt105 - Having a properly working phone is key to enjoying your services with us. I can definitely assist. My Droid Turbo also performed that latest update on yesterday. That was a valid update. The issue you are experiencing is directly related to your Chome application and is likely the result of a pop-up ad or box from visiting a certain webpage in your Chrome browser. If you're not able to close the notification by simply closing out the pop-up tab, please go into settings>Apps>Select the Chrome application from the listing and then choose Clear Data.

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes