Voice Mail keeps asking for password after password is entered
migoblu

When I call Voice Mail on my HTC Incredible Droid 4g LTE to listen to voice mils mails, the voice keeps telling me to enter my password. I enter the correct password word and keeps telling my enter the passport or press * if i called the wrong mail box. How do I correct this or reset VM? Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Voice Mail keeps asking for password after password is entered
Ragdoll_Knight
Contributor - Level 1

Are you pressing # after the password?

If yes, call CS from another device

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ragdoll_Knight
Contributor - Level 1

Are you pressing # after the password?

If yes, call CS from another device

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello migoblu! Being able to retrieve your voicemail messages is definitely very important. Sometimes we can't get to the phone, so it is important we retrieve these messages. Ragdoll_Knight definitely provided an improtant step in the password input process. If the system still does not seem to register your password, there are a few other things I can recommend that we try out.

First, if you are using your speakerphone to input this info, you may want to make sure the speakerphone audio is turned down just a bit. Sometimes the loud volume can throw off the automated system, and it will not register your button presses.

If this does not do the trick, with your phone's ringer volume set to play a sound ( not on vibrate or silent ) please go to Settings > Sounds > Dial Pad Touch Tones > Try setting it to Short Tones, Medium, or Long Tones. Try one, until one goes through.

While testing all of this, please make sure that your overall call volume or speaker volume aren't at set to max. Try testing a few different volumes, until you find one that works, and is loud enough for you to hear.

If you have any additional questions about this, please let us know! We are here to help. You may also reach out to us at 1-800-922-0204 if you prefer. Make sure to call us from a different phone, so we may properly troubleshoot your Incredible 4G.

NicandroN_VZW

Follow on us on twitter: @VZWSupport

0 Likes