Voice cutting out - calls not going through?
CRRFBC

Often now our service is at best weak.  For several weeks now we get low reception, sometimes calls and texts do not go through, conversations on the phone are cutting in and out, service varies from 4g to 3g to 1x.  No reason as service used to be better.  What gives?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Voice cutting out - calls not going through?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which phone model do you have? Indoors or outside?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

your location, maintenance on equipment, your relationship to the tower/s.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CRRFBC, we want your signal to be working all over the place. I'm here to help Where (zip code) are you having this trouble with low service? What make and model device do you have this trouble with? When the calls and texts fails, do you get any error messages?

AdrienneP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
CRRFBC

Zip Code is 49071..  We do not get any error messages (once in a while it

may say text "failed") but often just does not go through until I change

location or reset my phone).  Incoming Phone calls sometimes just go

straight to voice mail or don't even register.  Happens with my Samsung S5

and also with my wife's S4.    Our address is[Removed]

*Chuck [Removed]*

On Wed, Jul 12, 2017 at 10:49 AM, vzw_customer_support <

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service 

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CRRFBC, those details you have provided are very helpful. I did look at coverage in that zip code and all appears to be working as it should. With that being the case we should investigate this more. Have you checked to make sure your software us up to date on both devices http://vz.to/1NfXkEw? Does service improve when you leave this area?

AdrienneP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes