Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Voice mail
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Gestexas51,

Thanks for reaching out to us on the community forum. We understand this is a major concern for you and we want this resolved as quickly as possible. What we would recommend doing is turning off the WiFi first, so we can eliminate that as a possible issue. Then please power the phone off for two minutes and power back up. As long as you show a 3G or 4G connection at that time, please try using the voicemail app again. Please let us know if you see the same result or if something different happens.

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Your phone model? Do you have 4G or a wifi connection at the time of the error?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Gestexas51

Samsung Galaxy. I go between wireless and 4G. I have not noted when the error happens. Probably 4G

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Gestexas51,

Thanks for reaching out to us on the community forum. We understand this is a major concern for you and we want this resolved as quickly as possible. What we would recommend doing is turning off the WiFi first, so we can eliminate that as a possible issue. Then please power the phone off for two minutes and power back up. As long as you show a 3G or 4G connection at that time, please try using the voicemail app again. Please let us know if you see the same result or if something different happens.

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There are at least seven different active Samsung Galaxy phone models. Can you be more specific?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes