Re: Voicemail APP wants to download visual, I can't get the old app
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mrichman333,

I can definitely understand wanting to enjoy the service you are used to and we want to go over some information with you about the changes you may have seen. Ann154 is correct in stating that what you described regarding how you check your voicemail is indeed visual voicemail services. The difference is that it sounds like the application itself may have updated recently causing it to ask if you wanted to subscribe even though you already do. The Visual voicemail service either has a basic version or a premium version. The premium version is $2.99 a month because it does come with additional features such as personalized greetings as well as voicemail to text where you can read your voicemail messages. In this case however you can continue to use the free basic visual voicemail option at no cost to you. You would simply accept the terms and conditions and when it asks about subscribing to the premium visual voicemail feature, you would just select no thanks. From there it will then take you to the screen where you can see the numbers that have left you messages like you have in the past. I certainly hope this helps and please give that a try to make sure that works for you.

CandiceH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mrichman333

Verizon Wireless Customer Support

When I hit decline, it does not take me back to the original.  It close and my home screen opens and when I hit the voice mail app, it once again ask me to use the visual voice mail

0 Likes
mrichman333

SOLVED!  Thanks everyone

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

How?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes