Voicemail gives busy signal
dhinged
Contributor - Level 1

People who call me and try to leave a message are saying that it just rings then goes to a busy signal. When I try to check my voicemail, it gives a busy signal. I'm not sure how to fix this.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Voicemail gives busy signal
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I would suggest calling customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or another phone and ask them to check your voicemail feature. First to ensure you have it on your line and to assist you to access it from your phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Voicemail gives busy signal
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dave,

Voicemail is one of the most important features. When you are busy and can't pick up the phone,  it's always there  for you. No worries, we can help you figure this out. When did this start happening? What other services that are not working besides voicemail? Have you recently forwarded your calls?

RyanCC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes