Voicemail issue
Tlmitchell15

EVERY single time I go to check my voicemail, it plays for 1 sec and then I get a notification that the audio controls are resetting and I have to wait and wait and wait for it to play my VM. Does anyone know why it is doing this and how I fix it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Voicemail issue
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which phone model do you have? Is this for Visual Voicemail?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Tlmitchell15. We have sent you out a private message to start troubleshooting your voicemail concern.

Vianey_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
cpg3
Enthusiast - Level 1

Could you post the answer or the troubleshooting process? I have the same problem and know others who do as well.

Thanks.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to be able to access your voicemails with ease, Cpg3. What make and model of device do you happen to use? When did this issue begin or when did you first notice? Any other issues with the service that you have noticed? ChrisM_VZW

0 Likes