Voicemail keeps stopping

0 Likes
Re: Voicemail
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@Fritoqueen wrote:

Voicemail keeps stopping

How are you accessing it, an app?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out. We would be happy to help in any way we can with your voicemail. Can you tell us more about what is happening or what you mean when you state is keeps stopping? ~Roger

0 Likes
Fritoqueen

When I tty to open the app it blinks open then closes with the message "Voice-mail keeps stopping". I have cleared cookies, rebooted phone. I can dial 1 but I want the visual voice-mail.

0 Likes
Fritoqueen

Yes, through the Verizon app. It will open then go back to home screen with the message "voice-mail keeps stopping ". I have tried rebooting phone and clearing cache.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello! Thank you for that information. There are a few troubleshooting options we can do on your device to get your voicemail working again! I know it's super important having access to it. Let's take a look at the account to see what can be done! How does that sound? Just send me a message back, and we'll be standing by!

*Angela

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Have you checked to see if a Software Update is needed on your device? Have you tried a Network Reset? If not, what type of device do you have? Typically, that helps get the device back on the network. 

*Angela

0 Likes
Fritoqueen

Hello, good morning and thank you for getting back to me.

When I restarted the phone,  wouldn't it automatically update? Network reset??
0 Likes
Fritoqueen

I juse did the network reset. Still won't open. I have version 1.0.09 in the app info there's an option to allow app to modify system settings.  Should I allow?

0 Likes
Fritoqueen

Hello Angela.  I did the network reset.  I did the Google Pay Service update. I've allowed the app to modify system.  I retarted phone for the 5th time. Visual voice mail will not open

0 Likes