Voicemail
i_mlost

Well they wear you out by making you sign in all over the place They might have visual voicemail free for some 2.99 for others they don't call back as promised no support really frustrating and it says click below to chat on the home screen support screen non functional they have billions of dollars and laugh at victims who get frustrated now to post this that will be another tragedy where's the button

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Voicemail
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

i'mlost, it seems that you are having issues with your voicemail. I am here to assist. Can you provide more details on the issues you are experiencing? Justin_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
i_mlost

it is insane what you have to listen to just to retrieve a voicemail all that stuff that the machine does like tell you the date the time the duration by the time I put up with the intro to the voicemail i have hung myself I don't use the voicemail feature and am not paying 2.99 a month plus tax for a use able enjoyable voice mail service you thieves get 120 a month from me now as it is

Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

i'mlost, I understand not wanting to have a lot of hurdles in getting to your voicemail. To clarify, are you talking about when you dial *86 to go through and get the basic voicemail? Or are you having trouble with visual voicemail, that you get through the app? With either case, what issue are you specifically running into?

John_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

i'mlost wrote:

it is insane what you have to listen to just to retrieve a voicemail all that stuff that the machine does like tell you the date the time the duration by the time I put up with the intro to the voicemail i have hung myself I don't use the voicemail feature and am not paying 2.99 a month plus tax for a use able enjoyable voice mail service you thieves get 120 a month from me now as it is

Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Go through the voicemail preferences and turn off the envelope information.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes