Vote for your favorite gadgets
logicman
Contributor - Level 3

Feb. 20th is the last day to vote in the 2009 Engadget Awards.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Vote for your favorite gadgets
logicman
Contributor - Level 3

The Motorola Droid won Gadget of the Year, Smartphone of the Year and GPS Device of the Year!!!. See the results here.

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

logicman wrote:

The Motorola Droid won Gadget of the Year, Smartphone of the Year and GPS Device of the Year!!!. See the results here.

I would have said HTC G1 phone but that came out in 2008. I suppose Motorola Droid is the best of the year. No AT&T phones in the winner results. :smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes
Dangerous_Dave
Contributor - Level 2

TheGreatOne wrote:

logicman wrote:

I would have said HTC G1 phone but that came out in 2008. I suppose Motorola Droid is the best of the year. No AT&T phones in the winner results. :smileyvery-happy:

Actually............the three accolades mentioned above were "reader's choice" awards. Under "Editor's choice", they picked the Moto-Droid as best gadget of the year, but picked the Iphone as best smartphone of the year, both of which surprise me at least a little since Engadget is constantly raving about how much they love HTC Sense UI. Kudos still to the Droid for being a very good device.
0 Likes