WHy is Verizon Wireless not supporting Samsung Pay?
zsachs
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am really (PO'd) disappointed that Verizon is the only mobile carrier not supporting Samsung Pay on September 28th! It is another example of Verizon controlling access to services. Is anyone else upset? Is there a Verizon moderator that can give us hope that there is a decision afoot?

Labels (1)
Re: WHy is Verizon Wireless not supporting Samsung Pay?
TMO89
Contributor - Level 1

Yes. Extremely disappointed. I bought the Galaxy s6 with Samsung Pay in mind, and was under the impression that it would be available for use-- being that Verizon has given no outward indication otherwise. Had Verizon explicated that Samsung Pay would be disabled/unavailable/removed it would've certainly impacted my decision to purchase the Samsung Galaxy S6. Samsung Pay was definitely a key selling point of for me (as was the Samsung browser which Verizon has also disabled) and I will be seeking a refund or exchange if the feature is not made available.

anotherkitty
Enthusiast - Level 1

me too. tried looking on their Facebook and twitter for some type of info and of coarse all i saw was iPhone this and burger emoji that. samsung pay is one of the big selling points for the reason why i bought AND stuck with Verizon. if i had known i wouldn't have extended my contract any longer. went onto samsung tonight to see what was wrong and i read about a pretty sweet promotion we're all going to miss out on now because of Verizon. our choice of either a free wireless charger or phone wallet for using samsung pay. thanks! i think we all deserve a straight answer, 1.) as to why we're being left out of being able to have samsung pay? 2.) when, if ever will we be able to recieve it? so disappointed in you Verizon. you've let a lot of customers down and it doesn't seem like you care at all. man, i should've listened to my husband and left Verizon when i had the chance... he was going to get the note 5 but not now. guess you have to have an iPhone to matter to Verizon. no thanks! i wouldn't buy "i" anything!

Jamo
Enthusiast - Level 3

Samsung Pay is a core feature on my phone SO WHY AM I HAVING TO PAY FULL PRICE for the phone if I can't use it to its fullest potential.  I want some type of reimbursement each month until I can use Samsung Pay.  This is ridiculous VZW get your [removed] together

Profanity removed as required by the

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

pcconley
Enthusiast - Level 3
0 Likes