Waiting for Submission ID
swendtland
Enthusiast - Level 2

My trade-in phone was received on September 5. How long does it take to receive a Submission ID?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Waiting for Submission ID
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

swendtland,

We want to make sure this is solved as quickly as possible for you. We do not have a direct line to the warehouse. However, what you can do, is contact our trade-in team and they can take a closer look at the order. They can be reached at 800-416-8894.

JosephT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

deloused
Master - Level 3

When originally completing the trade in online a confirmation email should be immediately sent to you containing the submission ID

0 Likes
swendtland
Enthusiast - Level 2

Nothing yet! All I want to know is when I can I expect the submission ID? Seeing a variety of answers from others.

I called customer service. Ariana promised me she would call me today when a manager became available. As expected, haven't received a call.

I regret switching to Verizon. Customer service has been less than stellar!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

swendtland, we'd never want you to regret becoming part of the Verizon family. When you've initiated the trade in, you should receive a confirmation email the second the trade-in is complete with your submission ID. You can check on the status of your trade- in here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/device-status/# There is a link that states "Can't find your submission ID?" on this page. If no confirmation email was received, please select that link and input the info to make sure the trade-in was successfully submitted.

La’SindaT_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
swendtland
Enthusiast - Level 2

When I tried the 'Can't find your submission ID' and entered my email address, the message received is, "Order Status Not Available".

Why can't someone in customer service call the warehouse where trade-ins are sent to see what the status is? I've seen others have had a similar experience. Some waiting 20+ days to receive a response.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

swendtland,

We want to make sure this is solved as quickly as possible for you. We do not have a direct line to the warehouse. However, what you can do, is contact our trade-in team and they can take a closer look at the order. They can be reached at 800-416-8894.

JosephT_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!