We pay allot of money to Verizon, think they need to get off their butts and get us more timely updates
AAV2

We pay allot of money to Verizon, think they need to get off their butts and get us more timely updates

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: We pay allot of money to Verizon, think they need to get off their butts and get us more timely updates
Abejero
Enthusiast - Level 3

I agree.  I've had my Note 2 for a week now and now new updates yet.  🙂

0 Likes
Re: We pay allot of money to Verizon, think they need to get off their butts and get us more timely updates
msturgis
Contributor - Level 3

I completely agree with you.

Unfortunately, it is not going to happen. Verizon WAS NEVER about customer satisfaction - it was always about profit at any cost. Verizon would like you to think they are a tech-innovation kinda company, but if you look at the history, you will see that not only they are always last to the party, but also they do EVERYTHING to deny the consumers access to new technology solely to make money. For example, Verizon was notoriously infamous for crippling Bluetooth features back in the day so that its customers were forced to pay for picture mail service to transfer pictures. Verizon almost always carrier-locked its world phones so its customers were more likely to use roaming services instead of using the device with a local carrier (Sprint on the other hand always featured world phones that can be used with intl carriers out of the box). Most recent example is blocking Google wallet to push in-house solution.

If you want timely updates, go with non-contract carrier-bloatware free phones and use it with GSM carriers. 

0 Likes