What's going on here with the status of the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (Silver Titanium)??
Rackinashzure
Enthusiast - Level 3

So my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (Gold Platinum) has been shipped and will arrive on March 9th, but the S7 Edge (Silver Titanium) for my husband hasn't been shipped yet; it's still in the processing status. Also, they are separate orders both ordered on February 27th and I had pre-ordered his first; initially, I thought they would be shipped together. He's getting really anxious, lol.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: What's going on here with the status of the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (Silver Titanium)??
TeejI
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello - Yes, I did finally receive the plan confirmation & bill expectation emails as well as shipping info.  So, it looks like I am good to go.  I should have them in hand Friday, which is the date the billing starts.  As long as there are no delays, there won't be any dual billing between carriers

If I may offer feedback, timely and consistent information to folks would have been widely appreciated.  As you can see from all of the postings, people excited about these things.  Simple, clear communication would have prevented a lot of hard feelings.  Oh, and getting the CS Reps up to speed.  That would be huge!

Thank you for reaching out and responding Verizon Wireless Customer Support!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: What's going on here with the status of the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (Silver Titanium)??
Jared2004
Contributor - Level 2

You're lucky. I had Gold Edge & Silver edge on same order & nothing shipped yet.

0 Likes
eric_615
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ordered 2 silver S7 Edges on 2/23 at 0700 PST.  Both shipping today to be here Wednesday.  Maybe hitting the earlier orders first?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congratulations on your new Samsung S7. I am sure you will love them, Rackinashzure. I can understand how anxious your husband would be to see that his device has shipped. I am sure that your husbands device will ship today. Just keep checking. Or you can contact us http://vz.to/1ExQF3c adn we can check on it for you.

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

TeejI
Enthusiast - Level 2

Glad to hear that we can expect them to ship today!  I am moving two phones over from Sprint and was starting to get worried because of all the horror stories I have been reading about delays and such.  I have two Silver Edges ordered and nothing has hit my credit card yet and I am still showing "Processing" status. 

I was starting to wonder if I should consider cancelling the order and going to T-Mobile or AT&T since they are shipping and users already have them.

Rackinashzure
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks for the quick responses everyone!! Glad to hear it.

0 Likes
Lenictavus
Enthusiast - Level 3

UPS just updated my tracking information now, it is in Memphis!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Memphis, TN is the FedEx Shipping hub not UPS. If it was shipping via UPS, it would be in Louisville KY.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Beaner5270
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have pre ordered the s7 edge in silver.  My ship date says 3/31/2016.  It is my understanding that in order to receive the vr gear, i have to redeem it by the 31st.  That will be impossible to do if you are not even shipping until the 31st.  Very frustrating!!!!  Help with this would be good.  I do not want another color.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Beaner5270, First and foremost, I would like to congratulate you on your upgrade.  Upgrades are always exciting but I am so sorry to hear about your promotion that expires on the 31st. It's a Samsung promotion and we don't have 100% control over it. No worries, I am here to help and I can double check for you. When did you order exactly order your s7?

RyanC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes