Re: What's going on here with the status of the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (Silver Titanium)??
Grasshopper49
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes, Verizon owes us that respect, if not, I will leave.

0 Likes
Re: What's going on here with the status of the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (Silver Titanium)??
jimmy_pop
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well, ordering was a simple process.  The problem was after the fact.  How could a line that has a new equipment order attached to it get discontinued (by our system admin), without any sort of flag/notification?  And how does that order appear to be processing normally, with no notifications for 10 days?  And the worst part, how did a CS rep tell me that everything is fine with the order when I called in?!?!?

If I hadn't contacted CS two more times on the same day, I'd still be waiting for an update, when it appears my order was cancelled/lost somehow!  And for that matter, how did three different CS reps have wildly different answers for me when I asked about this order?  This wasn't a simple discrepancy in a shipping date or something - one told me everything was A-OK with my order, another told me they got an error when trying to open the order (for a different device no less) and the third finally was able to figure out what was really going on.

Hugely disappointed with your customer service!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jimmy_pop, thank you so much for those details. I want to make sure that we have the chance to turn things around. I do apologize for all the confusion with the order. Were we able to get the order back on track with your last phone call to our customer service?
KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
berlinlt2
Contributor - Level 1

So I called verizon about an hour ago. I asked theme how come my wife's gold edge has been shipped but my silver edge has not. I told them I ordered the silver first. He looked into it and he said that it could be due to back order. He said you will get it when the next shipment arrives. He said however you may not see it until 3-31 or 4-2. He said since you ordered one. 2-28 you should receive it around the 11. I told him I was told the 11 and imy having it shipped to my hotel I'm staying at for work which is 600 miles fronorth home. He said they are doing their best. I also mentioned about how the store rep said I was eligible for a vr or s2 but I heard the s2 is online only. He said fromy what I see its for everyone. I also said if I was to receive my phone after 3-31 what will happen about the promotion? He said well you qualify so it shouldn't matter. But I will be contacting samsung and when I get home I will be going to Verizon were I purchased the phone and complain on how the told me I had the choice of vr or s2

0 Likes
berlinlt2
Contributor - Level 1

Well I just checked after I typed my last post and my silver edge has just been shipped. Should have it thursday. I ordered 2-28

0 Likes
BamaBoi334
Contributor - Level 1

if you ordered in store its vr only. if you go samsungpromotions.com/Verizonoffer you will have to choose rather you purchased online or in store

berlinlt2
Contributor - Level 1

Ya I know the rep lied to me so I will be going in to complain. I just don't know how they know if you ordered online or in store

FamilyMan951
Enthusiast - Level 3

The better question is what came first?  The preorder or the new promotion?  From what I remember the only promotion available when the preorder went live was the VR promotion.  The S2 or VR promotion came after the fact but I am not 100% sure.

0 Likes
BamaBoi334
Contributor - Level 1

my gold s7 edge had shipment date 3/7 it is now shipped. ordered 3/4

0 Likes
jimmy_pop
Enthusiast - Level 2

[Removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] As far as I know, a new device has been ordered.  After my experience so far, I won't be convinced that it's taken care of until I have the device in my hand.  As of right now, I don't know when that will be - estimated ship date is 3/11, assuming there are still devices to be shipped (I've seen stories of backorders and delays).  Assuming it ships by then, waiting a couple extra days isn't life-altering.  But when I specifically made sure to order it 2 weeks in advance so I would have it this week - and the fact that others that did the same now have their devices - it's definitely frustrating.  Not to mention that I may miss out on the promotional items solely because Verizon dropped the ball.