Re: What's going on here with the status of the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (Silver Titanium)??
Jared2004
Contributor - Level 2

I ordered my Silver s7 in store 2-27 & I have no notifications besides processing with an 11/17/1858 shipping date.

0 Likes
Re: What's going on here with the status of the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (Silver Titanium)??
bbarnes88
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm in the same boat as you, very frustrated by this whole thing. Ship date on the 31st which will leave me unable to register for the gear s2.

0 Likes
Beaner5270
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered it on 3/4/2016.

0 Likes
Beaner5270
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was told in store that I could change color.  I really dont want to do that.

0 Likes
gotxrayvision
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm in the same boat myself. Pre-ordered a silver s7 edge around 8pm on Feb. 23rd, order status on website still says processing with ship date of 3/11/16. On the Verizon App, order status still says processing and has the placeholder ship date of 11/17/1858. Nothing on my bank account shows a charge yet past paying my bill already. Holding out hope that everything is still on track and the updating is just going slowly, but can't help being a little annoyed either. I mainly pre-ordered due to the added value of the Gear S2 promotion. If I get knocked out of that due to not being able to order until later that day because of work, I'm gonna be more than a little upset.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for pre-ordering the GS7 I know this will be a great phone for everyone.  I am concerned about your order status and want to make sure that the promotions is available to you.  You can reach out to us in private by Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport.

RalphT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Beaner5270
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had to pay the tax on mine, which has already been taken out of my bank. 

0 Likes
Beaner5270
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had to pay the tax on mine, which was already taken out of my account. Smiley Sad

0 Likes
Jared2004
Contributor - Level 2

I paid tax at the store and it's been charged to my card.

CS7edge
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered the S7 edge silver on the 24th still saying processing, I really don't understand how they are fulfilling the orders. 😞