When do the Galaxy S5 pre-orders ship?
thegrants82

Does anyone actually know?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: When do the Galaxy S5 pre-orders ship?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

thegrants82, the next great thing is on it's way! The delivery of the Samsung Galaxy S5 depends on the date that you processed your order. The first batch of pre-orders are scheduled to ship on or after April 11, 2014.

Lasina_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
redup1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered my S5 on 4 April at 0248AM and it has not yet shipped, sure looks like big delay.  The local Verizon store has 3 Black S5s and they are "on-hold" for customers.  Appears to me that Verizon may have delivery problems with the S5?

0 Likes
DGP1111
Enthusiast - Level 3

After my local Verizon Store (Orlando MetroWest) totally goobered up my 4/4/14 Samsung pre-order, I had to cancel that, and chose to go to BestBey to get the item ordered again.  Through BB I didn't have to jump through any hoops for that silly $50 mail-in rebate card.  It was was just a simply $199.

Received the BestBuy e-mail saying, "You pre-order Verizon phone is here!!", and I picked it up this morning.  Sweet!!!

I'll not make the mistake of attempting it with a Verizon Store (or through their web site) again in the future.

Great phone by the way : )

sdsoccermom

I just got off the phone with Verizon.    The day I ordered it (4-4), I received an email about 3 hours later saying the product had been shipped.    The tracking number didn't work, so I called and talked to someone.   Apparently, they are already on back order and they have no idea when they will be getting more.   When I ordered it, I was told I would be guaranteed shipment on 4-11 which is the only reason I ordered it.   I have an iPhone that is no longer functioning and thought I would hold out until this one arrived.   Now I'm wondering if the stores here in town have one in stock....

0 Likes