When off wi-fi, how do I use my data for browsing on Chrome, updating my email, checking out apps on GooglePlay?
M2Mattoon
Enthusiast - Level 1

When off wi-fi, how do I use my data for browsing on Chrome, updating my email, checking out apps on GooglePlay?

Labels (1)
Re: When off wi-fi, how do I use my data for browsing on Chrome, updating my email, checking out apps on GooglePlay?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you ensured that mobile data is turned on in Settings?

0 Likes
Re: When off wi-fi, how do I use my data for browsing on Chrome, updating my email, checking out apps on GooglePlay?
M2Mattoon
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes

The Tustin Mattoons

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

touch the chrome, gmail,yahoo icons & you should connect to the internet, if your network connection is active!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are always here to help, M2Mattoon. I know how important it is to be able to use data when not connected to WiFi. 

If you turn off WiFi and make sure cellular data is enabled, the device will use cellular data when browsing the internet, and checking email and apps. 

Are you not able to connect to data when WiFi is turned off? What phone do you have? 

John_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes