When will Nougat be released for Verizon LG V10?
dietz1000

Nougat is now generally available for LG V10 and other carriers have made this OS update available.  When will Verizon release it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: When will Nougat be released for Verizon LG V10?
bearone21
Legend

when they've completed their testing & feel it's ready for your phone!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dietz1000,

We know how important it is to have the latest software. Making sure that we do extensive testing on this with LG is crucial. You can always refer to this link http://vz.to/2gfmb2P to check on the software update releases. As we don’t have an anticipated release date, we always want to make sure that your phone is working like a well oiled machine. Are you having any issues we can help with? If so, please share what is going on.

AliciaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!"

0 Likes
Xonkkram

Battery life!  Really hoping "Doze on the go" helps with this.

0 Likes
stef7
Master - Level 2

Put in a VOC entry at LG's Support site. Tell them you are not happy with the delay being experienced as an Verizon customer. Attempt to determine if LG had provided VZW with the update already. Likely it did.

0 Likes
Auddin4824
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just talk to Verizon Customer Service yesterday, They said the update will be out Feburary 6, 2018!

csarka
Enthusiast - Level 1

I would like to know when it is will be updated too. Thanks.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

This is nothing to be excited over. The phone is already past the LG's OS support meaning if 7 is released it will likely be the last OS that it gets. The phone came out October 30, 2015. I bought it on October 31, 2015. I am mad that LG waited so long to update it and they weren't even going to update after 6.0. It hasn't even gotten 6.0.1. Now 9 is ready to come out (Google usually releases late Spring). LG dropped the ball on this.

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

sprmankalel wrote:

This is nothing to be excited over. The phone is already past the LG's OS support meaning if 7 is released it will likely be the last OS that it gets. The phone came out October 30, 2015. I bought it on October 31, 2015. I am mad that LG waited so long to update it and they weren't even going to update after 6.0. It hasn't even gotten 6.0.1. Now 9 is ready to come out (Google usually releases late Spring). LG dropped the ball on this.

Actually Oreo is the latest OS. And Google releases them in the fall.

0 Likes
wgdietsch

Well  .... today is the 6th of February  ... where the Nougat?  ... or is this "the 6th of never"?

0 Likes