When will Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Tablet be available in local Verizon locations
Tricia68

I wish to upgrade my Samsung Galaxy Tablet S.  I have been checking for weeks and the Galaxy Note Pro has not been available.  Is there anyway I can find out when it will be available?  If I could receive an alert or email that would be great too.  I appreciate your help.  Thanks.@

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: When will Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Tablet be available in local Verizon locations
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Upgrading is always exciting, Tricia68. I just got a new tablet as well and it is amazing. The Samsung Galaxy Note Pro is currently retired. Never fear, we have two brand, new Samsung tablets for you. we have the Samsung Galaxy Tab E and the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2. Here is a comparision for you. http://www.verizonwireless.com/tablets/samsung/

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: When will Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Tablet be available in local Verizon locations
NoteNut

I also found out that the Pro has been retired. Verizon is constantly nagging me to upgrade but if they have nothing to offer above my current 10.1, then they have nothing for me. What really kills me is that they continue to list the Pro on the website. TAKE IT DOWN VERIZON!

0 Likes