Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 pre-order?
Klue
Master - Level 1

I'll bet you will be kicking yourself when Verizon starts shipping the preorders before AT&T. Good luck with your new spotty network and your new device.

0 Likes
NGorbet
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes... Verizon will be shipping pre-orders before AT&T... Drugs are bad bud... Unless you have inside knowledge that the rest of the world does not have, you are wrong.

Verizon has not given a pre order date yet. Verizon has not given a release date yet. Verizon will release the I Phone first... or years later... will release the first HTC one phone... or months behind... will... or wait... will loose my self and other loyal customers next week as we switch to AT&T

0 Likes
aspiller98
Contributor - Level 1

Verizon service has been continually getting worse at my house, AT&T now has LTE coverage in my area

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
aspiller98
Contributor - Level 1

My GS5 will ship on April 8th. Thank you AT&T for being a better company than Verizon

Sent from my iPad

agoldswo24
Enthusiast - Level 1

Enjoy your "4G" coverage on an inferior network.

0 Likes
Beach327
Enthusiast - Level 2

Stay away from any Samsung Galaxy product unless you want troubles. I have S4 and it is total junk. I heard S5 is similar platform that will have same problems. KitKat is not addressing program based problems.

0 Likes
axel_2078
Contributor - Level 2

Anyone heard anything more regarding this?

0 Likes
eorde6
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am on Virgin Mobile. They don't let you use devices that weren't sold by them and my only device from them is dead. AT&T has much better coverage than Virgin Mobiles 2G so I am would be ok with it... But rumor says US carriers may release before April 11...

0 Likes
axel_2078
Contributor - Level 2

Well, it's now 5:48 am Central Time on April 1st and there is no mention of the preorder on Verizon's website, nor did they send out an email about it. Either we got duped, or it's possible it will happen later today I guess.

0 Likes
AnissaLJackson
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was just noticing the same thing. This is getting insanely frustrating. Hopefully it will be up later today but unfortunately, I highly doubt it. Just talked with a Verizon Rep on the Live Chat and said the have no information on the release or pre-order so like I said, I don't think it's going to happen sad to say. Wish they wouldn't have waved the email page in our faces if they weren't going to follow through. Typical Verizon at this point.

0 Likes