Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 pre-order?
AnissaLJackson
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just wanted to put an update out there about the Galaxy S5. With the rumors going around that Pre-Order beginning today, I decided I would check the website at 7am my time. Seemed like a possible time they might launch the pre-order. I typed in "Galaxy S5" in the search bar and hit enter. Instead of next to it having a red button saying "Learn More" it has a red button that says "Shop Now" and $99.99 next to it (Which is weird that it has that price but whatever). I clicked on the shop now and it still takes me back to the email page. Not much but still slightly good news. Glimmer of hope that Verizon actually will have the phone on time. Either that or it's always said the "Shop Now" think and I don't pay very good attention

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Verizon normally introduces changes to its lineup on Thursdays. Maybe in 2 days???

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

axel_2078, the next big thing is almost here! Click http://vz.to/NeBo4z for more information regarding our new Samsung Galaxy S5.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
eorde6
Enthusiast - Level 3

Starting to lose hope now. It's 11 AM Eastern Time... I wish the reps would stop going that pathetic response. I signed up for emails from ATT, TMobile, Sprint and here and never got an email from one if them..

brelaxed13
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon, Are you Kidding me with that response?!?! I made an account just to say this...WE ALL DID SIGN UP FOR EMAIL UPDATES! THEY HAVEN'T CAME! This is ridiculous! Not to mention, I AM STILL RUNNING 4.2.2 ON MY S4! WHY?! Get your acts together! No one cares about the HTC One...Can I just buy an unlocked phone from ****** and use it on Verizon's network or do I have to go after work to cancel my contract? I will gladly pay my $175 to terminate my contract, so I don't have to go through this every year.  Hell, T-Mobile will pay it for me...You guys have 5 hours to make some noise that actually MEANS SOMETHING. AT LEAST TELL US SOMETHING! ANYTHING!

Jimmy4knuckles
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm in the same boat as everyone else. I'm fed up with Verizon leaving its loyal customers in the dark about the Samsung GALAXY S5. Verizon the ball is not in your corner. You threw the baby out with the bathwater. You're about to lose a ton of customers over the S5 including me.

eorde6
Enthusiast - Level 3

http://m-support.verizonwireless.com/mobl/devices.tp_2.modelSelector_Samsung.sd_1.html

Doesn't appear Verizon will offer Shimmery Blue or Gold... Found this help article deep in Verizon's confusing help pages...

0 Likes
Klue
Master - Level 1

Why don't you update your S4 to 4.3?  Its out there.

0 Likes
brelaxed13
Enthusiast - Level 2

because I am not going to break root and re-root for an incremental update...I would have if I wore the Gear but I don't

0 Likes
brelaxed13
Enthusiast - Level 2

If they just tell us that it will be released SOMETIME in April, I would be moderately satisfied. Switching carriers after 6 years is a huge pain, especially since it is part of a business line. But at this point, I am so mad, I am going down to the store after work and canceling my plan. I just got the OK from the boss. I AM DONE WITH YOU GUYS...I will be on AT&T by this time tomorrow and will be having my S5 shipped to me on APRIL 8TH WITH THE REST OF THE WORLD.