Contributor - Level 1

That's Verizon for ya…

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 pre-order?
palmtree11
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sort of off-topic question for some of you-

I notice that some of you are replying from iPads. Now that you're getting Galaxy S5, would you rather have iPad or a Galaxy Tablet?

I ask because I am looking at tablets and since I am getting the Galaxy S5 I was looking at the Galaxy Tab Pro because I thought it would make more sense to have both devices be the "same". I would appreciate any opinions/suggestions.

0 Likes
axel_2078
Contributor - Level 2

I would still rather have my iPad mini. I do love my Apple products, which includes my iMac, iPad Mini, and old school iPod video. However, when it comes to a phone, I want something different.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
axel_2078
Contributor - Level 2

To answer your question, I would not trade my iPad mini for a Galaxy tab.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
palmtree11
Enthusiast - Level 3

Axel, you're making me question my entire decision making process! I cannot commit to technology so these decisions (cell phone, tablet) literally keep me awake at night (I know, I know, I have issues). I was thinking the Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 because I wanted the large screen (would be using it to replace a laptop) and figured if I was going to get the Galaxy S5 instead of wait for iPhone 6 it would be better. Great, well now you have me rethinking the whole thing!

0 Likes
NGorbet
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have the galaxy 10.1 2 and love it. It is a huge bonus to have tablet and phone both on android to maximize their value and sync and such.

Sent from Samsung tablet

0 Likes
palmtree11
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks NGorbet! I have iPhone 4S now and am familiar/comfortable with iPad so I the unknown is a little scary for me. But I always thought it would be a bonus to have both be Galaxy or iOS. Do you have the Tab Pro or the regular Tab?

0 Likes
NGorbet
Enthusiast - Level 3

Galaxy note 10.1

Sent from Samsung tablet

0 Likes
palmtree11
Enthusiast - Level 3

Do you find you use the S Pen enough to make the Note worth the extra cost over the Pro? I go back and forth between Pro 12.2 and Note 10.1 but think I prefer the size over the pen.

0 Likes
NGorbet
Enthusiast - Level 3

I use my tablet for work and use it more like a laptop. If thats what your using it for the s pen upgrade is definitely worth it. If its more recreational use, maybe not. I am glad I got it.

Sent from Samsung tablet

0 Likes